DATE: Saturday, December 9, 2017 POSTPONED DUE TO WINTER STORM ADVISORY
TIME: Doors open at 8 AM; 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
LOCATION: Patterson High School, 100 Kane Street, Baltimore MD
HOST: Brother Kelvin Ampofo, Corridor I Representative (Southern Maryland)
DATE: Saturday, December 16, 2017
TIME: 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM breakfast; 10:00 AM doors locked
LOCATION: Delaware State University, Bank of America Building, 1200 N. DuPont Highway, Dover, Delaware
HOST: Brother Waverly DeBraux, Corridor II Representative (Delaware, N Maryland)
DATE: Saturday, January 6, 2018
TIME: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
LOCATION: Peirce College 5th Floor 1420 Pine Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102
HOST: Brother Damaas Stephens, Corridor III (Philadelphia & surrounding counties)
DATE: Saturday, February 17, 2018
TIME: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
LOCATION: Black United Fund Building, 132 South Harrison Street, East Orange NJ
HOST: Brother Delrecole Gales, Corridor IV Representative (New Jersey)
DATE: Saturday, January 27, 2018
TIME: 9:00 AM
LOCATION: Friendship Worship Center 261 E. Lincoln Ave, (Mount Vernon, New York 10552)
HOST: Bro. Kevin Woodhouse Corridor V (Southern New York)
PRESENTERS: Bros. Harrison Potts and Robert Manning, District Membership Selection Committee co-chairs; Bro. Gordon Everett, Violence Prevention Chairman and Bro. Bertram Harry, Second District Counselor
ATTIRE: Comfortable casual
- Attendees should have their IHQ-issued Fraternity card on-hand or the Chapter KRS must have a copy of the current Chapter Roster (Form 53) for entry into training:
- Must sign the attendance sheet upon entering the training session,
- A printed MSP On-line Exam certificate dated on or after November 1, 2013; a reprint copy is available via your respective “My Page” on www.oppf.org.
- An original signed, dated and notarized Form 9A-20, Acknowledgement and Indemnification Form (Chapter KRS should keep a copy and original collected by the Corridor Representative).
- An original signed Form 9A-1I - Classroom Training Confirmation Form (to be distributed at the conclusion of the training session).
ATTENTION: Doors will close at start of the training; no entry/sign-ins afterward the doors are closed.
ATTACHMENT: Form 9A-20, Acknowledgement and Indemnification (Please use only the attached version).
Brother Potts, MSP co-Chairman