• Bro. William "Count" Basie - Internationally known pianist, composer, arranger, and band leader.
• Bro. Sterling Brown - Teacher, poet, writer, Professor Emeritus of Literature at Howard University, has a special foundation for folk culture and jazz music.
• Bro. Joe Torry - Comedian, actor
Bro. Lonnie Liston Smith - Jazz Artist
• Bro. Ricky Smiley - Comedian, actor.
• Bro. Steve Harvey - Comedian, actor.
• Bro. De Hart Hubbart - A University of Michigan sprinter; was the first Black person to win a gold medal for the United States in the Olympic Games (1924).
• Bro. Ed "Too Tall" Jones - Outstanding player with the Dallas Cowboys
• Bro. Joe Black - An all-time great Brooklyn Dodger baseball pitcher. In 1952, he had the lowest earned-run average in the Major Leagues. The first African American to win a (non Negro League) MLB World Series Game
• Bro. Charlie Ward - Heisman Trohy winner and NY Knicks guard.
• Bro. Steve "Air" McNair - Outstanding quarterback with the Tennessee Titans.
• Bro. Shaquille O'Neal - Star center with the Los Angeles Lakers.
• Bro. Jerry Ball - Player with the Oakland Raiders.
• Bro. Cedric Maxwell - Outstanding professional basketball player with the Boston Celtics and other teams.
• Bro. Leroy Walker - A U.S. Olympic coach (sprinters) for many years.
• Bro. John Salley - Won NBA Championships with the Detroit Pistons and the Chicago Bulls
• Bro. Keith Jackson - Outstanding football player with the Miami Dolphins.
• Bro. Mark Duper - Another fantastic Miami Dolphins player.
• Bro. Gillard S. Glover - President, Afro-American Life Insurance Company.
• Bro. Thurman McKenzie - Co-owner of M and M Products (Sta Soft Fro).
• Bro. Otis M. Smith - General Counsel, General Motors Corporation.
• Bro. Nathaniel Bronner - Co-owner of Bronner Brothers Beauty Supplies.
• Bro. Jesse Hill - President of Atlanta Life Insurance Company.
• Bro. William Kennedy III - President of North Carolina Mutual Insurance Company.
• Bro. Earl Graves, President and CEO of Black Enterprise Magazine
• Bro. Grant Reynolds - Played a major role in President Truman's 1948 decision to desegregate the United States Armed Forces.
• Bro. James Nabrit - Former Dean of Howard University Law School and former president of Howard University. A leader in the training of the early Civil Rights lawyers.
• Bro. Wiley Branton - Attorney of the "Little Rock Nine" and former Dean of Howard University School of Law.
• Bro. Roy Wilkins - Long-time Executive Director of the NAACP.
• Bro. Benjamin Hooks - Succeeded Bro. Roy Wilkins as Executive Director of the NAACP, the most effective of all civil rights organizations.
• Bro. Khalid Muhammad
• Bro. Benjamin E. Mays - President Emeritus of Morehouse College, writer and lecturer.
• Bro. Herman Dreer - Teacher, minister, writer, and author of The History of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc., 1911-1961.
• Bro. Lawrence Douglas Wilder - Became Governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia in 1990. He also received the Bronze Star for his military heroics in the Korean War.
• Bro. William Hastie - First Governor of the U.S. Virgin Islands.
• Bro. George L.P. Weaver - Former U.S. Secretary of Labor.
• Bro. Vernon Jordan
• Bro. Robert C. Weaver - First African American to serve on the Presidential Cabinet when he became Secretary of Housing and Urban Development in 1966 under President Franklin Roosevelt.
• Bro. Clifford L. Alexander, Jr. - Secretary, Department of the Army.
• Bro. Rev. Jesse Jackson - Candidate for the United States Presidency in 1984 and 1988.
• Bro. Dr. Ernest Everett Just - Internationally known biologist and professor at Howard University.
• Bro. Dr. Charles Drew - Perfected the use of blood plasma; Professor of Surgery at Howard University.
• Bro. Percy Julian - Discovered the use of foam to extinguish fires and discovered a method of producing cortisone synthetically.
• Bro. Dr. Fred Drew Gregory - Astronaut, graduate of the United States Air Force Academy (pilot).
• Bro. Dr. Ronald E. McNair - Astronaut, graduate of M.I.T., Ph.D. in Physics (civilian).
• Bro. (Colonel, USA) Charles Young.
• Bro. (General) William "Kip" Ward.
• Bro. (Major General, USA ret.) Mathew A. Zimmerman. First Black Chief of Chaplains, US Army.
• Bro. (Major General, USA) Abraham Turner.
• Bro. (Major General, USMC ret.) Charles Bolden - Astronaut, graduate of the United States Naval Academy (pilot).